The Croft external stable door is new to our stable door collection.
Real oak veneer faces. tripple glazed panel...
- Solid construction using high moisture resistant MDF with hardwood lippings all around, which gives maximum stability and minimises timber movement.
- Features real oak veneers to both faces of the door, which maintains a consistent grain structure throughout.
- Supplied with toughened glazed units to help reduce heat loss and increase sound proofing.
- Vertical grooved lines do not meet glazed units preventing moisture ingress
- Grooved panel sections feature clean vertical lines.
- Solid construction eliminates the needs for joints between components.
- High density solid construction allows for excellent screw retention.
- Standard BS EN 12150.
- Door thickness of 44mm (1 3/4")
- Supplied unfinished ready for painting or staining.
Buy online now, or call us on 0114 244 9006.