This ledged and braced external gate or shed door has been manufactured using a tongue & grooved technique of interlocking each boarded panel with a ridge on one side. The LB external pine door is supplied with loose pinned braces to allow for them to be altered depending on the requirement. The boarded braces are fixed with screws & staples. Hinges should alwasys be fitted where the braces point down (left hand side on the image).
FEATURES & INFORMATION
- Softwood Material
- We recommend fitting 3 hinges per door
- Delivery throughout the UK
- Treatment required - Doors must be treated prior to hanging (solvent based system, whether painting or staining), NOT WATER BASED, NOT FAST DRYING) - then any area’s that are modified after fitting will require treatment, as once modified by a joiner the area's become un-treated which will be visible - see terms https://www.doorsgalore.co.uk/terms.php - or call a member of staff to discuss further if unsure
- Treatment - Treatment guide MUST be followed or warranty is void
- Buy securely online or give us a call on 0114 2449006